Contribute to DCAT Value Chain Insights
DCAT Value Chain Insights accepts the following submissions contingent on meeting editorial content criteria and submission guidelines:
- Feature article submissions from industry members
- Press release reporting on company developments
- Suggestions for articles
Interested in Contributing?: Contact DCAT’s Editorial Director, Patricia Van Arnum, at email@example.com, or by calling 1-856-388-2964 and see contributor guidelines below.
Feature Article Submissions
Articles should provide thought leadership by offering specific market insight or case-study analysis that would be of utility in readers’ work. Articles may address leadership, organizational change, negotiation, strategy, operations, marketing, finance, managing people, or technology (i.e., manufacturing issues on an API or drug product level, formulation/drug delivery, or packaging). The article should be based on research and/or operational experience. Editorial content that is promotional to a product or company will not be accepted.
Originality and Rights. Article submissions are reviewed with the understanding that they have not been published previously in any formal (print or electronic), are not ghostwritten, and are not under consideration for publication elsewhere, including web-based outlets or company whitepapers. The author and any co-authors are required to sign a license agreement before an article is accepted for publication to provide DCAT permission to publish the original article and its associated figures/tables.
Illustrations, Images, Figures, and Table Rights. The author and/or company of the author(s) must own the rights to all submitted images, tables, and figures. Graphics from other sources or third-party sources will not be accepted for publication. A credit is provided to the author(s) and/or the company providing the graphics.
- Article lengths should be between 1,800 and 2,500 words and submitted as a Word document to Patricia Van Arnum, DCAT’s Editorial Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Graphics (charts, tables, images) are recommended to provide visual interest and information to the reader. Generally, include a minimum of two to four graphics and no more than six graphics in a given article. Graphics that do not advance the reader’s understanding should not be submitted. A callout to the graphic should be provided in the text of the article. Be sure to include descriptive captions and credit information for all figures and images.
- Graphics and images may be submitted as png, jpgs or eps files (png preferred) in high-resolution (300 dpi). Text tables may be submitted in Word or Excel.
- Illustrations, images, and figures must be original to the author(s) with appropriate source credit for the graphic. Graphics from third-party sources will not be accepted for publication.
- Articles are reviewed in a peer-review process by the DCAT Editorial Committee to ensure relevance and value to DCAT Member Companies.
- Articles accepted for publication will be edited/formatted for content and style. A proof of the article will be provided to the author(s) for review prior to publication. The publication date of the article will depend on the successful completion of the previously described editorial process. It is our intent to publish articles in a timely fashion.
- Contributing authors should provide their name, title, company affiliation, and photo of the author(s).