Don’t Miss out on DCAT Value Chain Insights
Having trouble receiving our emails every Friday? It happens. But the good news is…you can fix it! To ensure you don’t miss the latest news and insights, we ask that you send the instructions below to your IT Department to ensure everyone at your company who is on our mailing list can receive our emails.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe sender list
- Forward these instructions to your email administrator.
- Higher Logic Marketing Automation Email Service Provider:
- www.higherlogic.com/solutions/marketing-automation (formerly Real Magnet www.realmagnet.com)
- The sending server’s Internet Protocol (IP) is:
- The Prepend domain is: http://send.dcat.org The return path is: email@example.com
What is a ‘Safe Senders List’?
A ‘safe senders list’ is a list of domains your company’s email system approves and allows through your email’s firewall. By adding us to your ‘safe senders list’, you prevent our emails from accidentally getting blocked from your company’s email client and/or landing in your junk folder.
You should only have to do this once, however if you are still having trouble receiving our emails, please contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.