DCAT Value Chain Insights is produced by the Drug, Chemical & Associated Technologies Association, Inc. (DCAT), a not-for-profit, corporate member-supported, and volunteer-led global business development association for companies engaged in the Bio/Pharmaceutical manufacturing value chain providing:
- Original in-depth analysis of the business of Bio/Pharmaceutical development and manufacturing, including issues impactful to sourcing, procurement and supply management.
- An executive briefing of Top Industry News affecting drug development, manufacturing and commercialization.
- Substantive sponsored content on new facilities and innovations of products and services.
- News about DCAT Member Companies, including employee moves and promotions and important association events and activities that can provide opportunities to develop business and engage with industry colleagues.
- Digital distribution and website updated each Friday to keep readers fully informed.
DCAT Value Chain Insights content can be found on this dedicated website and DCAT will notify subscribers and DCAT Member Company contacts via email every Friday with links to the latest content.
The collective expertise and experience of DCAT’s volunteer Editorial Committee ensures that DCAT Value Chain Insights serves the varying information needs of DCAT Member Companies by delivering topical, salient, and relevant content.
Director, Maithri Drugs Private Limited, Committee Chairperson
Michael Cannarsa, Ph.D.
Director, Business Development, Almac Sciences
Head of Finance GBU Pharma, Roquette America Inc.
Deborah A. Davis, Ph.D.
Senior Director, Process R&D, AbbVie
Claus Feussner, Ph.D.
Senior Vice President, Vetter Development Service
Senior Manager, CRD-Global External Supply, Pfizer Inc.
Patricia Van Arnum
Editorial Director, DCAT
Staff Liaison, DCAT