Share Our Careers in Pharma Video With University StudentsBy
Success in the pharma industry relies on talent from all backgrounds and input from many sectors. Here is an easy way to share industry opportunities and make an impact on the next generation.
During DCAT Week, a panel of pharma industry experts led a live broadcast webinar and Q&A, presented by the Science & Scholarship Committee, to attract students to the industry. The panelists explored a wide range of career topics, including how to get into the industry, the variety of roles available for scientists and non-scientists, and the rewards and challenges of working in pharma.
This panel discussion was recorded and is available on DCAT’s YouTube channel. Please share this great resource by forwarding this link to university students within your personal and professional network so they can benefit from this candid discussion.
Share the link here.
THANK YOU TO OUR PANELISTS
- Jason Bertola, Executive Director, Commercial Development, Small Molecules, Lonza and Chair of DCAT’s Science & Scholarship Committee
- Charles Davies, Associate Vice President, Global Sourcing and Procurement for Merck & Co., Inc., and the First Vice President of the DCAT Board of Directors
- Sean Diver, Senior Director, Commercial Development, Small Molecules at Lonza, past DCAT President and a current member of DCAT’s Board of Directors
- Sally Macaluso, Vice-President and Chief Procurement Officer of Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices and Business Services Procurement, and President of DCAT
- Dr. Maha Mehanna, Associate Director of Portfolio Management, XGen Pharmaceuticals DJB, Inc. and a current member of DCAT’s Science & Scholarship Committee