In this podcast we feature DCAT Value Chain Insights’ Top 10 Watch List for Biologics and Biomanufacturing. For the text version of this article visit dcatvci.org.
Key topics: (see Chapter Markers)
- Vaccines: the race for a vaccine against the novel coronavirus.
- Vaccine manufacturing: technology and scale-up.
- Biologic-based antivirals against the novel coronavirus.
- Head of the class: the top-selling biologics.
- Biologics’ share of new drug approvals.
- Biosimilars: new market entrants.
- Biosimilars and interchangeability: the market impact.
- Cell and gene therapies: manufacturing investments.
- Advances in biomanufacturing.
- Live biotherapeutic products: a new opportunity.