Be a Preferred Partner To Your Customers
By Highlighting Your Company’s Achievements in Sustainability
Highlight your company’s achievements in sustainability with your customers and the marketplace as a whole in this special eBook, The Sustainability Leaders, a unique way to describe how your company is contributing to a greener environment by reducing emissions, water consumption, and waste and adding other benefits to the community at large.
As sustainability becomes an increasingly important part of supplier selection and evaluation and purchasing decisions, The Sustainability Leaders provides a visible and effective way to feature your company’s strengths and gain a competitive advantage.
Exclusively for DCAT Member Companies, your company’s participation in The Sustainability Leaders provides:
- The Opportunity to Highlight Your Company’s Achievements in Sustainability. An article (of 1,000 words or less) outlining your company’s achievements in sustainability accompanied by your company logo and up to two graphics (photos, charts, or figures) plus hyperlinks to any company reports and information that you would like to highlight, including links to external content housed on your company’s website.
- Visbility to key decision-makers: The Sustainability Leaders eBook will be featured on the DCAT website and at DCAT Value Chain Insights, one of the most widely read and respected online publications for the global Bio/Pharmaceutical industry.
- Multiple ways to raise your company’s profile. The Sustainability Leaders eBook will be promoted in e-blasts to the DCAT membership as well as in the weekly email digest of DCAT Value Chain Insights for three months from mid-September 2023 to mid-December 2023.
- Readership metrics of The Sustainability Leaders eBook provided at end of promotion period (mid-September to mid-December 2023).
CONFIRM YOUR COMPANY’S SPOT NOW
- Each insertion order (article with images) is priced at 3,900 USD.
- Articles will be placed in the eBook in the order in which the Commitment Form is received (due by June 19, 2023), as long as your company’s payment is received by our payment deadline of July 3, 2023.
- Materials (article, company logo, and up to two images) due by July 21, 2023.
- Ask to see our Commitment Form, Specs, and Deadlines.
For further information, contact:
Lauryn Kuna, Director of Membership Services